Hello Friends! Happy World Card Making Day! Today on the Joy Clair Blog we are celebrating this special day with great challenges. Be sure to check them all out! This is Challenge #3 and you can any brand of stamps.
To get all the information about World Card Making Joy Clair Celebration just CLICK HERE
Welcome to Challenge #3, you are here because you want to "Brake the rules and Open your window" Show and share with us something that you made and is different for you.
These are samples created by some of our designers but you can create whatever you want, the creativity is unlimited. If you want to visit and know the details of the designer creation,just click over their names.
Check out the "Rules" for our WCMD challenges:
- Our challenges will be open until next Sunday, October 13th, 2019 at 11:55 p.m. EST to let you create a little more, because celebrations should never be limited to a single day, right?
- We want everyone to be able to play so there is *no* requirement to use Joy Clair Stamps for Challenge #3 but for Challenge #2 you must use only Joy Clair Stamps. Please make a new card or project though!
- Add your link to the appropriate Inlinkz Link-up tool for that post. You may enter for Challenge #2 many times as you wish while the challenge is open. Just remember that ONLY NEW PROJECTS are considered to the prize.
- For Challenge #1 and Challenge #3 you can link only ONCE while the challenges are open.
- There will a prize posted on each challenge and one card will be randomly chosen as a winner of that prize from those that Link-up.
- If you are unable to participate in the challenges, simply comment on the posts. We will be giving one prize to a randomly drawn commenter compiled from all WCMD 2019 posts.
- Have tons of fun!
>>>SCHEDULE & CHALLENGE LINKS<<<
12:00 m. EST WCMD-19 Challenge #2: My Versatile Joy Clair Stamp Set. Just stretch your stamps and create your idea.
Prize: One randomly chosen crafter that is linked up will win a TWO stamp sets of your election on the Joy Clair Store!!!