Welcome to our World Card Making Day 2019 Celebration with Joy Clair. It's already a tradition that we share with our designers and Joy Clair family to craft together and celebrate our passion for cards.
Have you had a chance to get crafty yet? If there's one thing better than getting crafty, it's getting crafty with a bunch of friends, right?
Beginning at 9:00 AM (EST) we will be kicking off the World Card Making Day (WCMD) celebrations. Our design team prepared three different challenges very easy to meet and during this weekend ALL our stamps will be 25%OFF without use codes!
- Our challenges will be open until next Sunday, October 13th, 2019 at 11:55 p.m. EST to let you create a little more, because celebrations should never be limited to a single day, right?
- We want everyone to be able to play so there is *no* requirement to use Joy Clair Stamps for Challenge #3 but for Challenge #2 you must use only Joy Clair Stamps. Please make a new card or project though!
- Add your link to the appropriate Inlinkz Link-up tool for that post. You may enter for Challenge #2 many times as you wish while the challenge is open. Just remember that ONLY NEW PROJECTS are considered to the prize.
- For Challenge #1 and Challenge #3 you can link only ONCE while the challenges are open.
- There will a prize posted on each challenge and one card will be randomly chosen as a winner of that prize from those that Link-up.
- If you are unable to participate in the challenges, simply comment on the posts. We will be giving one prize to a randomly drawn commenter compiled from all WCMD 2019 posts.
- Have tons of fun!
>>>SCHEDULE & CHALLENGE LINKS<<<
12:00 m. EST WCMD-19 Challenge #2: My Versatile Joy Clair Stamp Set. Just stretch your stamps and create your idea.