Hi everyone! It's Lindsay here, from Crafting While Caffeinated Blog and YouTube Channel. This month Joy Clair Stamps is partnering with Rinea Foil to bring you some amazing projects and tutorials not only here on this blog, but on the Rinea blog as well! Today, I am sharing some fun and colorful backgrounds that have amazing shine in a new video tutorial thats down below. Be sure to check it out!!
These backgrounds were so much fun to create and put together. And not only are they colorful, but they're incredibly shiny, too! Rinea foil paper cuts and die cuts beautifully, so the possibilities are literally endless! To read more about how I put these backgrounds and cards together, you can head to my blog post!
I hope you all enjoyed the new video on creating these fun foil backgrounds. If you are interested in any of the supplies I used today, you can find them all listed and linked down below! Until next time, happy crafting!!
Affiliate Links Used
- Mermaid at Heart Stamp Set
- You're a Gem Stamp Set
- Rinea Foil 4x6 Pastel Variety Pack
- Rinea Foil 6x12 Floral Variety Pack
- Scallop Border Die
- TCW Lattice Stencil
- Catherine Pooler Aquatini Ink Pad
- Jumbo Ink Dauber
- Imagine MBoss Embossing Powders - Jade Pearl, Metallic Orchid, Clear
- Versamark Ink Pad
- Anti Static Bag
- Heat Gun
- Kat Scrappiness Zig Zag Rectangle Die Set
- Arteza Real Brush Markers
- Arteza Watercolor Paper
- Arteza Water Brush Set
- Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink Pad
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Tape Adhesive
- Foam Adhesive