1) Stamp the tractor and windmill first on page, then on masking paper and fussy cut the masks.
2) Use masks on tractor and windmill, then stamp all the corn in the field, sun, clouds, birds and sentiments in Versafine Clair ink.
3) Color the images with Zig Clean Color markers.
4) With clarity stencil brushes lightly ink the sky and the ground.
5) Tear out the page and trim it down, matting it on a black card stock mat, then adhering it inside the journal.
Here's a closer look:
I had so much fun making this fun farm scene and I just love the verse from Colossians 2:7 "Let your roots grow down into Him." The images in this set go perfectly with the verse, and images from the other two sets add so much to the scene with the birds, sun and clouds.
If you'd like to see more details on the supplies I used, please use this link to my blog: Cimbacreativefun
I hope you enjoyed my journal page and be sure to come back each day to see what the design team and guest designers have made in celebration of Joy Clair's 5th Birthday!
Happy Birthday Joy Clair! Don't miss out on the 25% off sale this month!
Don't Miss Out!
The 25% will automatically be taken off at checkout!
Thanks so much for stopping by!