It's Donna here and I have a beautiful card created using the Joy Clair Stamp set from the Color by Faith line "Saved by Grace". This is a nice large stamp set, it is a 6x8 stamp set with 17 images and sentiments in it. I love the bold lettering in this set.
Here is my card and how I put it together:
1. My card is an A2 top folding card,
2. I stamped the flower images in several colors on my card from the "Saved by Grace" stamp set,
3. I stamped the large sentiment on my card using black ink,
4. I then stamped two flowers and some leaves from the Joy Clair Stamps "Saved by Grace" then cut them out using my scan and cut. I then used foam squares to adhere them to the top of my card to give my CAS card some dimension,
5. To finish off my card I added some black enamel dots from my stash.
Closer look of my card