Hello everyone... It's Helen here. Christmas is getting so close now... I am still making more Holiday cards. And It this short time, I like to go with clean-and-simple style that easy to make.
A Card Set can be also a gift that you can make and give to teachers, or work colleagues.
To make this card set is easy. You only need 1 sketch or design to make a batch of cards. On these card set, I use the new Vintage Christmas Ornaments Stamp Set and also Rustic Christmas Sentiments Stamp Set. I use Mini MISTI for all the stamping. Here are the steps to make these cards:
- Trim the plaid patterned paper into 4.25" x 5.5" panels and add them on white cards with adhesive glue.
- Trim white cardstocks into 4" x 5.25" panels.
- Stamp the evergreen image with VersaFine Clair Green Oasis at the top left corner of all the white cardstocks panels.
- Stamp the ornament hook image with the same ink pad.
- Stamp the wood slice ornament image with VersaFine Clair Pinecone Ink Pad.
- Color the stamped wood slice ornament images with Leisure Arts Watercolor Pencils and waterbrush.
- Dry each watercolored images with craft heater.
- Add each panel on top of the cards with adhesive glue.
- Stamp the sentiments with VersaFine Clair Pinecone Ink Pad on white cardstock.
- Trim each sentiment into sentiment banner.
- Trim red cardstock for mats.
- Add the white sentiment banner on top of the red banner with adhesive glue.
- Add each sentiment banner on the card with 3D foam tape.
Cards are done. Here are the closer looks of them:
I hope you all be inspired to keep creating with Joy Clair. I am off to make more Christmas cards :) :) :)
Thank you so much for stopping by today. Have wonderful day.