To get all the information about World Card Making Joy Clair Celebration just CLICK HERE
Hello Friends! Happy World Cardmaking Day! Today on the Joy Clair Blog we are celebrating this special day with a lot of designers from around the world! Be sure to check them all out!
I am sharing this post with my team mates Ceal Pritchett and Helen Gullett and a very special guest designer Annie Collins. Our challenge was to use rainbow colors and of course I used them in my journaling. (I decided to do Bible Journaling as opposed to cardmaking – but I am still going to celebrate!) I knew I wanted to use two of the Joy Clair new release stamp sets together – and Life is Sweet and Fruit of the Spirit go beautifully together! I chose the Galatians 5 Fruit of the Spirit passage to journal.
I started by stamping each of the fruit stamps from both sets on white watercolor paper. I used Neocolor II Crayons to watercolor each piece of fruit and carefully cut them out. I made a border of word stamps on the top and bottom of the page and also used some highlighter washi tape to highlight the scripture verse.
I put the fruit on the page in a rainbow formation and began to glue them down. I also used the “Bear Good Fruit” stamp, watercolored some of the letters and glued a green apple to the top of the page as a tab.
With fall coming I was excited to do this last summery page full of good fruit! These two stamps sets are fun and usable in so many different projects! Thank you for stopping and if you are curious about Ceal, Helen and Annie creation here they are. Just click over their names to hop and see all the details about their cards.
1. We want everyone to be able to play in the challenge so you can use ANY stamps you have in your collection (although we would love to see Joy Clair products used!)
2. All of the challenge will be up until next Sunday so take your time and enjoy this process!
3. If you are unable to participate, that's ok! Comment on our posts. We will be awarding a prize to a randomly selected commenter who hangs out with us on all of our challenges.
4. Add your link to the appropriate Inlinkz Link-up tool for that post. You may enter as many times as you wish while the challenges are open.
5. Each challenge will contain a prize opportunity and we'll choose a winner from all entries posted.
Have some FUN!
Winners of all the challenges will be announced as usual on a Joy Clair Blog post on Tuesday, October 31.
SIX STAMP SETS FROM THE JOY CLAIR STORE!