Joy Clair Deer Friends
Check out the "Rules" for our WCMD challenges:
1. We want everyone to be able to play in the challenge so you can use ANY stamps you have in your collection (although we would love to see Joy Clair products used!)
2. All of the challenge will be up until next Sunday so take your time and enjoy this process!
3. If you are unable to participate, that's ok! Comment on our posts. We will be awarding a prize to a randomly selected commenter who hangs out with us on all of our challenges.
4. Add your link to the appropriate Inlinkz Link-up tool for that post. You may enter as many times as you wish while the challenges are open.
5. Each challenge will contain a prize opportunity and we'll choose a winner from all entries posted.
Have some FUN!
Winners of all the challenges will be announced as usual on a Joy Clair Blog post on Tuesday, October 31.
SIX STAMP SETS FROM THE JOY CLAIR STORE!
For more inspirations and update news, make sure to follow Joy Clair on their social media platforms:
Facebook | Color By Faith Facebook Group
Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | YouTube
Thank you so much for stopping by today!
Looking forward to making this next! Awesome inspiration. Thanks
for such a fun day of card making.
Posted by: Becca Yahrling | October 06, 2018 at 01:10 PM
What a fun idea. It's always nice to get happy mail. Hugz
Posted by: ionabunny | October 06, 2018 at 01:33 PM
I did a card to send out a "thank You" to someone that has brought me a meal but haven't done the envelope picture yet. Will post again tomorrow!! Good night for now!
Posted by: Beverly Jordan | October 06, 2018 at 11:37 PM
Now this has got me thinking...I mailed a card yesterday and could have decorated the envelope too...ah well...
Posted by: Susan Renshaw | October 07, 2018 at 11:45 AM
Great idea! I don't often decorate envelopes but I'll have to give it a try!
Posted by: Charlotte E (Lady Joyful) | October 08, 2018 at 01:25 AM
Thanks for motivating me to make a card and mail it. I almost never decorate my envelopes but I had fun with this challenge.
Posted by: shartl | October 10, 2018 at 06:15 PM
Beautiful styles on these envelopes.
Posted by: Andre M. | October 14, 2018 at 08:11 PM