It's Donna here, I have a card to share with you today! I pulled out an oldie but goodie stamp set called Music Makers. This stamp set makes me happy! It has several musical elements and many sentiments in the set.
Here is how I put my card together:
1. I started with an A2 card (4 1/4 x 5 1/2),
2. I cut the black layer (4 x 5 1/4) and white layer (3 7/8 x 5) for the card,
3. I used my Misti to add the music notes on the white layer,
4. I then masked off the music notes and added the piano keys to the bottom of the layer,
5. I die cut a circle with vellum,
6. I then stamped the "happy" from the Joy Clair "Hello Sentiments" set with black memento ink,
7. I then used my Brother Scan and Cut machine to cut it out,
8. I then stamped the word "birthday" from the Joy Clair "Hello Sentiments" set in black memento ink and die cut it,
9. I added the happy and birthday to the circle vellum and adhered it to the card,
10. I finished off the card by adding some black enamel dots.
This card is clean and simple and was very easy to put together!
I hope you will play along with the Joy Clair Challenge this month. The theme is always anything goes and our Design Team uses a photo inspiration to create their project that you can use too. If you would like to join the challenge, you can find all the details here. One lucky winner will have a chance to win a $25 Gift Certificate to the Joy Clair Store.
For more inspirations and updated news, make sure to follow Joy Clair on their social media platforms:
Thank you so much for stopping by today!