Hello and welcome! I'm so excited today to be joining the 2018 Joy Clair Design Team! I'm honored to be a member of such a wonderful group of ladies and I am in awe of their amazing talent.
Thanks so much to Amanda and Christy for this opportunity to work with Joy Clair Stamps!
1) I stamped the flowers from the set and then colored them with inks in pink colors with a Tim Holtz inking tool.
2) Heat emboss the sentiment from Joy Clair Hello Sentiments with fine detail white embossing powder on black card stock for the center strip.
3) Color the smaller flowers with dark pink marker, then put Nuvo glitter drops in their centers.
4. Fussy cut the edges of the flowers and add a black mat on the edge:
6. Fussy cut left over pink flowers and add them to the black panel.
7. Adhere everything to the white card base
8. Add Nuvo glitter drops on all black dots and flower centers.
Here's my completed project:
I'm sharing a second project using Joy Clair Hoppy Birthday stamp set and Joy Clair Anchor of Hope. I always need children's birthday cards because I have a big family! I fell in love with this frog set because I collect outdoor little garden frog statues in my backyard
Aren't those frogs adorable?
Here's how I made this set:
- Stamp the images on a card stock panel and color with Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol.
2. Use ink blending tool to make water under frog - I used Distress Inks (Evergreen Bough, Mermaid Lagoon, & Chipped Sapphire)
3. Add stamps from Joy Clair Anchor of Hope Bible Journaling stamp set to each card. JC Bible Journaling stamps are versatile because you can use them on your cards too.
4. Add the card fronts to a black layer, then a white card base,