It's Donna here featuring the newly release Color by Faith bible journaling set called "God's Army". This is a wonderful set if you know someone who is serving in the military or any kind of services that they wear a uniform. This is a wonderful set if you know someone who is serving in the military or any kind of services that they wear a uniform. If you have not visited the Joy Clair blog, please stop by to see all the wonderful designs, you will definitely be inspired!
Also, there is plenty of time to join in on the monthly challenge over on Joy Clair. The theme is always anything goes and our Design Team uses a photo inspiration to create their project that you can use too if it inspires you. If you would like to join the fun, the details are here. As always, you will have a chance to win a $25 Gift Certificate to the Joy Clair Store.
Here is my card. This month theme for the design team is masking. I will tell you how I created my card below.
How I put my card together:
1. A2 card 4 1/4 x 5 1/2,
2. The black cardstock measures 4 x 5 1/4,
3. The top piece of cardstock measures 3 7/8 x 5,
4. I stamped the camouflage pieces on the background of my cardstock,
5. I stamped the tags on the side of the boots to make it look like some of the tag is behind the boot.
6. I removed the masked piece of paper and here is the results!