Hello Crafty friends, welcome to our February Challenge - SHADES OF RED! Love is in the air and we want to share our love with you!
During 2017 you will find different styles of Challenge and this is only one of this.
During this month you need to create a project using a Joy Clair Stamp and the the image as inspiration. You can use any of our stamp sets and at the end of the month randomly we will choose one winner from the participants.
Any type of project is accepted, the unique condition is to use almost one Joy Clair Stamp and identify it.
Post your project on your personal blog or online gallery.
MUST directly link to the Joy Clair blog in your post. (Or entry will not count)
Projects must be NEW, no back linking, please.
Number of entries is unlimited.
Add a direct link to your project using the InLinkz below.
This challenge will be pretty interesting. The DT has creating some awesome projects to inspire you to play along with us. Take a look:
For more details on how to create these projects, please head on over to designer blogs for that info.
Amazing isn’t it!! I hope you love what you see and that it inspires you to join us this month. You have the entire month to create a new project and enter it into Inlinkz below. By entering you will have a chance to win a $25 Gift Certificate to the Joy Clair Store. One lucky winner will be announced on the 28th of February!!!
Martha Lucia Gomez:
- Custom Stamp - Hugs and Kisses
- Candy Hearts
- Classic Ink Rich Razzleberry, Real Red, Rose Regal and Pretty in Pink
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Whisper White Card Stock
- Candy Hearts
- T Square Ruler
- Memento Dye Ink - Angel Pink and Lady Bug
- Circle Die Cuts
- Big Shot
- Glossy Accents
- Joy Clair Love Quotes stamp set
- Memory Box Stitched Heart Layers die
- Stampin' Up Falling Petals embossing folder
- Quickutz Heartbeat Border die
- White card stock
- Pink & Red paper from my stash
- Black ink and Victorian Velvet distress ink.
- Candy Hearts Stamp Set
- Candy Hearts clear stamp set
- Canson watercolor paper
- Archival Red ink pad
- Versamark ink pad
- White embossing powder
- Craft heater
- Baby wipes
- AC Glitter tape
- AC pink twine ribbon
- Tombow mono permanent adhesive
- 3D foam tape
- MISTI stamping tool
- Micro-tip non-stick scissors