Hello crafty friends, Martha Lucia here to share with you two different projects that I prepared for today's post. These are for two totally different celebrations and I will start by showing you the first one that's coming up. Take a look at my not-scary Halloween card:
I have to confess that I don't like scary Halloweens or images, which may be the reason why I love the Spooky Greetings stamp set. It is very cute and you can use all the images without scaring anyone. In this card, I decided to stamp some images with embossing and others plain with classic ink.
- Cut the base of the card using natural card stock. The size is 5-1/2"x8-1/2" with score in 4-1/4"
- Stamp one of the border images on the top using VersaFine Onix and cover it with clear embossing powder. Melt with the heat tool. I used the net image.
- Stamp the sentiment using the same process.
- In a separate piece of paper, stamp four witch hats using different colors of classic ink and cut these with the SVG files available with the stamp set or with the scissors. I used the colors of classic ink Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Wisteria Wonder, Elegant Plant.
- Ink the base with Wisteria Wonder ink before pasting the hats with dimensionals.
My second project is a Bible Journal page that I made to celebrate the birth of Jesus. I used the Away in a Manger clear Stamp from our Color by Faith Collection. This is one of the most beautiful sets that you will find, because you can use it not only for your pages, but also for journaling. You can also use it for cards or embellishments like my teammates have been showing us over the past days.
To create this page I used Memento Tuxedo Black Ink to stamp my images and then I colored these with markers. For a special detail I re-wrote the words using a yellow marker and sponged the spaces with pool party classic ink.
For this project I used Memento Tuxedo Ink because I don't want to blur the black ink over the marker colors. Just a tip: be careful when you are coloring your pages with markers - put a white paper behind the page to avoid transfering the color.
Thank you for stopping by today and remember that you can participate in our Challenge. You have enough time to create a card or any type or project that you want using the photo inspiration, color inspiration, or both if you want! To see the original post for the Challenge CLICK HERE.
See you soon, with more inspiration!