It's Donna again and I am featuring the newly released stamp set from the Everyday line called "Good Vibes". I can't believe we are almost in the Fall season, this summer was a great one for me. I hade some much fun creating my card, I love when I used distress inks and can create a scene.
Here is my card:
1. My card is an A2 card, 4 1/4 x 5 1/2,
2. I took some distress ink and used some masking tape to make the sand, masked off the sand and created the water with distress ink, then I used a cloud stencil to create the clouds,
3. I stamped the sentiment with black ink,
4. I stamped and used my scan and cut to cut the images from the Joy Clair Good Vibes,
5. I then colored the images with Copics,
6. I then took some glossy accents and put it on the ball and the window and lights of the Jeep to give them some definition (see pic below),
7. After the glossy accents dried, I arranged the elements on my card and used some foam tape to pop the Jeep and the ball on the card.