It's Donna here with Joy Clair featuring the newly release Everyday set called "Let's Celebrate". Isn't this little girl just adorable? There are several images in the sent that you can use to create any kind of celebration card. If you have not visited the Joy Clair blog, please stop by to see all the wonderful designs the design team has created. You will definitely be inspired!
I hope you have had a chance to play along with the Joy Clair Challenge this month. If not, you have one more day to join in the fun! The theme is always anything goes and our Design Team uses a photo inspiration to create their project that you can use too. If you would like to join the challenge, you can find all the details here. As always, you will have a chance to win a $25 Gift Certificate to the Joy Clair Store.
Here is my card. This month theme for the design team is masking. I will tell you how I created my card below.
1. A2 card 4 1/4 x 5 1/2,
2. The black cardstock measures 4 x 5 1/4,
3. The top piece of cardstock measures 3 7/8 x 5,
4. I stamped the image on the white piece of cardstock, I then made a mask out of wide masking low tack tape and covered the stamped image and stamped my balloons. I then stamped the round balloon and masked it with the low tack tape and stamped the balloon and star.
This is what it looked like after I took the masking off.
I also masked the present.
5. I paper pierced the dress, pockets and the bottom trim,
6. I colored all the images with copics.
7. I added the sentiments and used the SVG and stamped the cupcake and colored it with copics and used foam tape to pop it up on my card.
Please follow Joy Clair's facebook page, Color by Faith Bible Journaling Facebook page, Instagram and Twitter, be the first to hear the news, sales and giveaways! They also have a Pinterest page and YouTube channel for your inspiration!
Thank you for stopping by, please come back again soon!