It's Donna here and I am no stranger to Joy Clair! I have been with them since November 2015. Wow, has it been that long? It seems like it was just yesterday I joined the team, that's how much fun I have been having! I am excited about the opportunity and look forward to creating along with the rest of the talented team members. If you have not seen the Design Team members for 2018, you can find them here with links to their blog. I am excited about the team this year because I have worked with most of the members and they are all talented designers!
I live in Northern Virginia (near Washington, DC). I have a husband, two children and three grandchildren who keep me very busy! My husband and I love travelling and spending time with our grandchildren. I love crafting, but mainly I am a card maker. When I am designing my cards, I like clean lines, I love coloring with Copic markers, and layering. I love playing with all sorts of stamps, digital images, dies and papers. My style varies but it is always elegant and well put together. I hope I can inspire you during my time with Joy Clair.
The card I am sharing with you today is an oldie, but goodie called "Just Kitten Around".
Don't you think these images are adorable? My card is clean and simple, but yet cute! That cat seems like he is up to no good!
Here is how I put the card together:
1. I started with an A2 card (4 1/4 x 5 1/2),
2. I took some distress spray stain black soot and splattered on my card.
3. I used the swoosh from the Joy Clair "Uh-No Ink Splatter" with some Kraft ink,
4. I stamped the cat with Memento on X-Press It cardstock,
5. I colored the cat with Copics (E35, 57, 79 and r81,
6. I finished the card off by adding foam tape to pop the cat on the card.
Thank you for stopping by, please come back again soon!