It's Donna here featuring the newly release Everyday set called "3d Christmas Poinsettia". This set is an amazing set it is a 6x8 set. There are several petals to layer the poinsettia and many sentiments and elements to decorate your card. This would be perfect for your Christmas cards!
Closer look of the poinsettia
Here is how I put my card together:
1. My card is an A2 size card,
2. I cut a black and pink piece of card stock 4 x 5 and die cut the design on the bottom, I cut about an 1/8 inch on the three sides of the pink card stock so they were layered,
3. I stamped the three larger petals of the poinsettia and leaves (2) with versamark on vellum paper, I added some white embossing powder and heat set them,
4. I colored the backside of each petals and leaves with copics,
5. I then adhered the leaves on the card, and then used pop dots in the middle of each set of petal,
6. I then stamped some of the twigs from the set with versamark and added white embossing powder and heat set them,
7. I then added some gold NUVO around the twigs and in the middle of the poinsettia,
8. I then stamped the sentiment "Noel" with versamark and added black embossing powder and heat set it.
I hope you will play along with the Joy Clair Challenge this month. The theme is always anything goes and our Design Team uses a photo inspiration to create their project that you can use too. If you would like to join the challenge, you can find all the details here. As always, you will have a chance to win a $25 Gift Certificate to the Joy Clair Store.
Please follow Joy Clair's facebook page, Color by Faith Bible Journaling Facebook page, Instagram and Twitter, be the first to hear the news, sales and giveaways! They also have a Pinterest page and YouTube channel for your inspiration!
Thank you for stopping by, please come back again soon!