It's Donna here, I hope you enjoyed the blog hop showcasing all the new stamp sets! This is an awesome release, I hope you love it as much as I do. I am showcasing the new set "Wild and Free" stamp set. This is a wonderful set to own....there are lots of images and sentiments in the set. The theme this month is "watercoloring". I have used the "color burst" by Ken Oliver to get the water-color effect on my background. I am new at using the color burst, so I need some more practice, but I love the look, I'll have to keep practicing and look at youtube to master using these.
Here is my card:
Here is how I put my card together:
1. A2 card 4 1/4 x 5 1/2,
2. I used Ranger Watercolor paper, I sprayed it with water and then added a few different colors of Color Burst Colors,
3. I let the paper dry and then sprayed some Heidi Swapp Silver Shine on the paper and sprayed some water to get the water spots on the paper. Here is how the paper looked after it dried,
4. I cut the watercolor paper down to 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 and used my Misti to stamp the mountains side by side,
5. I then placed the square die in the center of my card, so some of the mountains would be cut out and where I wanted my sentiment to be,
7. I die cut the sentiment,
8. I layered the square piece with purple cardstock and used foam tape to pop it up.
Please follow Joy Clair's facebook page, Color by Faith Bible Journaling facebook page, Instagram and Twitter, be the first to hear the news, sales and giveaways! They also have a Pinterest page and Youtube channel for your inspiration!