Happy Camper by Joy Clair Stamps is the stamp set that I want to show you today in a watercolor card that I created just for you! Hello crafty friends, Martha Lucia here sharing with you a quick and easy technique using Watercolors. Take a look at my card:
The best tool to create the card is the masking painter tape or blue tape. However you find on the market great masking tapes, like Rebecca Baer Inc. Mini Masking Tapes that have the perfect size to create the grid. Let me share with you the process to make the card:
- Take a piece of watercolor paper and create the frame using blue tape or masking tape over it. Then create the grid with the sizes of the squares that you wish.
- Spray the paper with water and start to paint it with the watercolor pearlescent using a paint brush. Mix your colors and don't use a lot of water. For this technique you can use any Watercolor Product.
- Remove the excess of the water with a dry cloth and then remove the masking tape and let the paper dry before continuing with the next step.
- Stamp the camper image from the stamp set Happy Camper over the watercolor background using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
- Give special color to some parts of the camper using Memento Markers or if you want you can use watercolors again.
- Finalize the card creating the base for the stamped layer and the base for the card. If you want you can decorate with some embellishments. I used some strips of natural and yellow ribbon that I attached with a stapler clip.
Come visit us again every day to see more inspirations from the Design Team. Also, you can get update news on Joy Clair by following is at: