It's Donna here, this is my first post this year with Joy Clair. I am showcasing the new stamp set "God's Treasures". This is a perfect Stamp set for Bible Journaling, but I decided to make a card. The theme this month is “embossing”, on my card I decided to do some heat embossing.
Here is my card:
closer look at the embossing
Have you had time to join the blog hop? If not, please join and see all the beautiful creations the design team has created. Two lucky people have a chance to win a twenty-five dollar gift card to spend in the store, so please stop over and join the fun.
If you have not had a chance to see the new stamp sets, here is a peak of them all.
Here is how I put my card together:
- A2 card 4 1/4 x 5 1/2,
- The black layer measures 4 x 5 ¼,
- The design papers measures (1 ¼ x 5 1/8, 3 x 5 1/8, the next layer is 2 7/8 x 3 7/8 (black piece), the layered design paper is 2 5/8 x 3 5/8, the black design paper at the bottom the layers measure 1 x 4 and 7/8 x 4,
- The circles were cut by the small and large spellbinders,
- I stamped the treasure box with stampin up crumb cake ink,
- I then stamped the sentiment with versamark and then heat embossed it with black embossing powder,
- I used foam tape and popped the circle onto my card.
Please follow Joy Clair's facebook page, Color by Faith Bible Journaling facebook page, Instagram and Twitter, be the first to hear the news, sales and giveaways! They also have a Pinterest page and Youtube channel for your inspiration!
Thanks so much for stopping by, come back again soon to see some more inspiration!