Hello crafty friends and welcome to a new edition of Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop sponsored by Joy Clair and many amazing companies that love to share our products and bring creativity to your hands. As a Super Sponsor, we are offering a $25 dollars Gift Certificate for the 2016 Winter edition to shop with us at Joy Clair Store! Be sure to join in on the fun and link up your coffee loving projects to play along. We can't wait to see all the coffee loving creations.
During the next eight days, the members of our Design Team will be sharing some creations with you using the stamp sets that Joy Clair has that include coffee related products. However we just released a new stamp set just for this edition of Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. Take a look at the new stamp set:
Did you like it?
The new Coffee Lover Stamp Set can be yours if you visit us every day and leave a comment here on our blog between December 9th and December 16th, 2016. The winners will be announced on December 21st, 2016. We will randomly select two winners!!!
Now it is time to show you the first card of the Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop and it is Martha Lucia Gomez from Stampartpapel's turn.
Hello everyone! It's Martha Lucia here sharing my card created specially for the Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop using the Coffee Lovers Stamp Set. I combined this new set with Merry Chirstmoose Stamp Set. Let me tell you how I made my card:
- Cut the base of the card using Real Red card stock.
- Cut a second layer using Whisper White card stock.
- Stamp the tree or pine included on the Merry Chirstmoose Stamp Set using Shimmer White Delicata Metallic Ink over the second layer and cover it with Clear Embossing Powder. Melt the powder with the heat tool.
- In a separate piece of Whisper White card stock, stamp the cup of coffee from the Coffee Lovers Stamp Set using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and paint it with color pencils.
- Cut the image with the SVG file FREE available with the stamp set or with scissors if you don't want to use your electronic cutter machine.
- Paste the cut over the stamped trees using dimensionals.
- Cut some branches using a die cut and paint the branches with a White Gel pen. Paste these behind and over the cup.
- Stamp the sentiments using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. I used the one included on the Coffee Lovers set and one on the Merry Chirstmoose Stamp Set.
- Paste the decorated layer over the card base.
I hope my card inspires you and remember two lucky winners will receive the new Coffee Love stamp set, just for leaving a comment here on the Joy Clair Blog during the Winter Coffee Lovers Blog. If you want to see more creations on this fantastic hop, click here.