Would you like to be a member of the Joy Clair Design Team? We are looking for a handful of talented designers to join our Design Team so if you think you would be an asset to our team, please see all the details below:
Here are the requirements:
- Must love Joy Clair Stamps. We are a company that produce Photopolymer stamps to use in all kind of projects including a special line for Bible Journaling called Color by Faith.
- Have an active blog, facebook, instagram, pinterest and YouTube account, and be able to use Facebook to interact with the team in a private Facebook Group.
- Create two post per month posted each month to your personal blog and the Joy Clair Blog, (one tutorial and one regular descriptive post)
- Participate in all the Blog Hops to release new products.
- Participate on the challenge according with theme. (Volunteer)
- Comment on assigned challenge entries.
- Be able to take quality photographs of your projects
- Be able to meet scheduled deadlines
- USA applicants only
- A complete monthly packages of stamps with the new release.
- Discount code to buy our products
- Exposure of your work as it will be featured on our blog and social media outlets
- Link back to your blog or website connected to each blog post featuring your work
- Calendars in advance for a good planning
- Blog link
- All your social media links
- Tell us why do you want to be part of Joy Clair Family.
- Three links that show us your different styles of creations.
- We will be sure to have a wide range of Designer members across all of creative channels, Cardmaking, Bible Journaling and everything in-between.
- We are looking for Designers who are interested in writing blog posts, doing videos, create tutorial posts, trying techniques and more.
- We are also going to ask that each Designer post at least one tutorial per month and write one post to help us share a wide range of ideas, styles and creative markets with cards and bible journaling. This tutorials need to be created with a theme (it will be really important to have good and clear photos) and the story or technique. These can be tutorials or youtube videos.
- We are going to get more Social in 2017 and we need your help. We are looking for Designers who love to share, like, comment and get social with us. Help us share on your social media, tag us, leave a comment, reply to a comment, that is how we will reach more people. We are finding great results in our social media and we will continue to work and support all these venues.
This DT call is open through until midnight on Sunday 6th of November 2016. Successful applicants will be contacted the next week and invited to join the team. Your first month as designer will be January 2017.
Thank you so much to all who apply - we're very excited to see your applications. Good luck everyone !!!