Hello crafty friends, Martha Lucia here to share with you a project created with the stamp set Bee Kind. This set is part of the Color by Faith collection and can be used in bible journaling and other paper projects because their images are really beautiful and have the perfect size for cards. Take a look at my card:
Creating this card was very easy:
- Cut the base using Very Vanilla card stock. The size is 4-1/4"x11" with score in 5-1/2"
- Cut a second layer using Very Vanilla card stock. The size is 4-1/4 x5-1/2"
- Ink the left side using distress ink and blending tools. I used the colors Mustard Seed and Fossilized Amber of Distress Ink.
- Stamp the big image of the honey comb over the inked area using Tip Top Taupe Classic Ink.
- Stamp the sentiment using the same color of ink.
- Stamp the bee's using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink over other piece of Very Vanilla Card Stock.
- Paint the bee's with Copic Markers and cut with scissors or using the SVG coordinated files.
- Cut the decorated layer with a decorated frame die cut. I used the Cross Stitched Rectangle from Gina Marie Designs.
- Paste a tiny border over the left side of the decorated layer using other color of card stock. I used Rose Red card stock.
- Paste this layer directly over the card base.
- Paste the bee's over the card using dimensionals or zapdots.
- Enhance some details of the bee's using Crystal Effects.
Easy don't you think? Now it's your turn to try Bee Kind and you can create a card or page with it!
Thank you for stopping by and come back soon, we always have great news and projects to share with you!
See you soon,