Hello dear friends, Martha Lucia here to share with you a card that I made using the stamp set Puppy Love. This card is special for me because I wanted to personalize my ribbon and I decided to stamp on it the foot prints image included on the stamp set. Take a look at my card:
Generally all the ribbons with foot prints that I found on the marked had the images in horizontal style and I wanted it with vertical style. So the process was very easy. I just put my images over an acrylic block and with Memento Luxe Ink I stamped several times over the natural ribbon. To fix the ink, I heated it with the heat tool.
Created this card was a simple process:
- Cut the base using very vanilla card stock. The size is 4-1/4'x11" with score in 5-1/2"
- Cut a second layer using very vanilla card stock. The size is 4-1/8"x5-3/8".
- Using a die cut with oval form cut the lower part a little moved to the right.
- Using this piece as masking and stamp your images of the set Puppy Love using VersaFine Onix. If you want to emboss this, you can cover with clear embossing powder and melt with the heat tool.
- Paste the stamped ribbon over the left side of the piece created on the step #3.
- Paste this paste over the card base.
- If you want more decorations you can stamps some foot prints over the card stock.
Simple and funny!
I hope my project inspires you to experiment with your stamps and inks, we have in our store a lot of stamp that you can use with this purpose. Now it is time to invite you to participate in our Monthly Challenge and be a friend of ours in all our Social Media venues. Here you will find all the links and you will be the first to know the new releases, promotions and good news from Joy Clair: Joy Clair's Facebook Page, Color by Faith Bible Journal Facebook Page, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter.
Thank you for stopping by and come back soon, we always have great news and projects to share with you!
See you soon,