Hello everyone, Martha Lucia here with a card using one of my favorites stamps from Joy Clair, Hugs and Smiles. It comes with a lot of details and a big images that you can use in different ways. In today's card I used one of these little images. Take a look at my card:
Creating this card was very simple:
- Cut the base of the card using Whisper White card stock. The size is 4-1/4"x11" with score in 5-1/2"
- Stamp the little envelope included on the stamp set Hugs and Smiles using Classic Ink Sahara Sand randomly over the card base.
- Cut a loop stitched frame die cut using Whisper White card stock and Gina Marie Die Cut.
- Sponge the die cut using Distress Ink. I used the color Seedless Preserves.
- Place your die cut in angle over the card base and cut the excess on lateral sides.
- Paste the inked die cut using zapdots or dimensionals.
- Stamp the words hugs and kisses using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
- Cut the XL Butterfly die cut using Pool Party card stock
- Ink the borders of the butterfly using PowderPuff Chalk Ink Lemon Sorbet.
Did you like it?
This stamp set comes with many images included sentiments that you can use for different occasions. Also this stamp set has a big flowers that will inspire you for a lot of creations. If you want to see more stamps that you can use to create your cards let me invite you to Joy Clair Store, you will find stamps and inspiration, all in one place!
Are you friend of us in all our Social Media venues?
Here you will find all the links and you will be the first to know the new releases, promotions and good news from Joy Clair: Joy Clair's Facebook Page, Color by Faith Bible Journal Facebook Page,Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter.
Thank you for stopping by and come back soon, we always have great news and projects to share with you!
See you soon,