Hello dear friends, Martha Lucia here to share with you a quick card that I made using one of the images included on the stamp set Dad's Day. This is an amazing set because it includes images for all types of fathers and I decided to use one for the most traditional kind of father.
Take a look of my project:
Creating this card was pretty easy:
- Cut the base of your card using Early Espresso card stock. The size is 4-1/4"x11" and made score in 5-1/2".
- Cut a second layer using the same color of card stock. The size is 4"x5-1/4"
- Take a piece of Real Red card stock of 4-1/4"x5-1/2" and cut the Sunburst Thinlits Die using the big shot.
- Paste the die cut over the second layer of the card and re-size the die cut cutting the excess of the borders.
- Paste the decorated second layer over the card base using dimensionals.
- Stamp the image of Dad's Day using a VersaFine Onix over a Whisper White card stock twice and cover the image with Clear embossing powder. Melt the powder with the heat tool.
- With scissors cut the images.
- With alcohol markers paint some parts of the images.
- Overlap these with dimensionals or double sided foam tape.
- Enhanced the color with Clear Wink of Stella.
- Paste the entire Medallion over the card using dimensionals or double sided foam tape.
What do you think?
I hope you love what you see and that I have inspired you to join us in our monthly challenge. We will be waiting for you there and in our Social Media venues, just click over these names and visit us Joy Clair's Facebook Page, Color by Faith Bible Journal Facebook Page, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter.
Thank you for stopping by and come back soon, we always have great news and projects to share with you!
See you soon,